How to Set Up Awesome Miner?
One of the most popular and effective mining programs is Awesome Miner. This software combines three in one: a mining farm control panel, market monitoring and a news aggregator. Thus, you don't even need to study the situation on the cryptocurrency market as Awesome Miner will do it instead of you. Don’t forget to equip your computer with a suitable CPU and a video card with Open CL. In addition, you need an efficient cooling system; GPUs heat up above 83 degrees during operation.
The main features of Awesome Miner
· Awesome Miner is powerful for large-scale mining. It is scalable up to 200,000 ASIC miners and 25,000 GPU/CPU miners. A flexible program serves high demanding operations.
· Awesome Miner is designed for Windows and Linux, and the web version of the software can be accessed on any computer or browser.
· The program maximizes profit while downtime is minimized. You get your profit due to real time revenue and power consumption. The software detects mining issues and recovers them automatically.
· Awesome Miner has an optimized Antminer firmware. In numbers, these are 10% higher performance for Antminer S9 and 40% for Antminer S17. The power efficiency is improved.
· Novice can run the program, there’s no difficulties to get started. You can use automatic setup of all popular mining pools with just a click.
Advantages and disadvantages of using Awesome Miner
· The program is free
· Awesome Miner supports more than 50 mining engines (cgminer, bfgminer, xmrig, srbminer, etc.), and is compatible with popular mining algorithms (SHA-256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum and Zcash)
It's customized with triggers and actions
The software is compatible with any computer, tablet, or smartphone
What concerns disadvantages of the program it has no MacOS software and numerous feedbacks from users confirm that it’s complicated to set up the program.
Awesome Miner: Installation
A free version of the program can be downloaded from the website. There are two installers to choose: full that is marked with a yellow icon and client with a blue icon for remote control. When you first start the software, the system prompts you to specify the type of mining farm or scan the network to connect to other farms or control computers.
You choose the cryptocurrency algorithm that you will mine, the software, mining pool and the way to install it. After that, you need to register the pool settings.
The next step is to choose a coin for mining from those presented in the list in the central window, or set up any other one in manual mode.
After you specify the address of your e-wallet and pool, the software will download and configure itself. Awesome Miner provides the integration of MSI Afterburner. It’s a free utility for overclocking a video card, monitoring the temperature and workload of a video card and processor, and managing video cards on farms.
You can use the Profit Switching feature to switch to the coins with the highest yield is done using. If you have any additional wishes for the work of the program, you can activate them in the "Properties" tab by clicking on it with the right mouse button (section Properties-Command Line).
To start mining, click the "Start" button. To stop work, use the "Stop" button, to reboot, use the "Restart" button. There is no need to go to the farm every time for this. In addition to the data for each farm, the total hash rate and daily profit are shown at the top of the screen. At the bottom of the screen, the parameters of GPU adapters are displayed (memory, core frequency, fan speed, hash rate, accepted and rejected balls).