GPU-Z benchmark / Download last Version gpu-z
Here free download GPU-Z.
GPU-Z is a PC graphics diagnostic and monitoring utility, which gives you up to date information of the GPUs installed in your system, and lets you monitor their clock speeds, temperatures, fan-speeds, voltages, dedicated memory usage, among other things ...
GPU-Z version 2.33.0
- Fixed D3D12 Mesh Shader detection on Windows 10 2004
- Improved AMD Renoir support, fixed several crashes and issues
- On AMD integrated graphics, report power draw as "GPU Power Draw", not "GPU Chip Power Draw"
- Fixed crash in GPU-Z when "show sensor value in GPU-Z window title" was enabled
- Fixed wrong maximum scale for VRAM usage sensor on some cards
- Fixed some rare cases of AMD memory size getting reported incorrectly
- Fixed crash on startup on older ATI graphics cards
- Added support for AMD Navi 12 / Radeon Pro 5600M
- Added support for NVIDIA RTX 2060 & 2070 Mobile (TU106-B), GeForce MX330 and MX350
- Added support for Comet Lake UHD Graphics 610 & 630, Coffee Lake UHD Graphics P630
Main Features gpu-z 2020
Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
Displays adapter, GPU and display information
Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
Validation of results
GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
No installation required, optional installer is available
Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
On one hand, you'll have all of the hardware's technical information: GPU model, integration technology, quantity and frequency of the internal memory, type of bus it’s connected to and bandwidth.
On the other, you'll be able to see its internal status in real time, especially useful if you have some type of overclock on the card, so you can measure GPU temperature, frequency, fan speed, and voltage; you can also save all of this monitoring report in an external text file so you can analyze the data at a later time.